Join the Practice
Our practice is expanding and seeking Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Psychologists to provide services to clients at our Glen Carbon office. Selected providers would be employees engaging in a fee-split arrangement with the practice. Provider would be responsible for providing professional services to clients and maintaining records. The practice is responsible for billing, managing referrals and initial appointments, marketing, malpractice insurance, and furnished office space. This is a great opportunity for providers who are looking to work a few extra hours on the side in addition to a full-time job or for providers who are desiring to operate in an outpatient setting on a full-time basis.
Interested parties should e-mail [email protected] attention Leah or mail resume to our practice address c/o Leah.
The ideal candidate will:
- be licensed to practice independently in Illinois.
- have two years of post-license experience (required by some insurance companies).
- be a self-starter and willing to maintain proper records.
- have experience working with children and teenagers.
- be able to work independantly with little supervision.
- be culturally competent and able to work with diverse populations.