Rates are dependent upon insurance coverage.
Our staff will be more than happy to assist in determining your mental health coverage and estimate of benefits by working directly with your insurance company. If your insurance does not cover these services or you do not have an insurance plan, we also provide a self-pay option. Please contact our office for more details.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We gladly accept cash, personal checks, and credit/debit cards. Payment is expected at time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a missed appointment fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.